The Omega Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Warcraft - Rexxar Server - Horde Guild

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ilvl 365 Blood DK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boomuh

ilvl 365 Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: ilvl 365 Blood DK   ilvl 365 Blood DK EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Character Name: Boomuh
Class: DK
Level: 85

Primary Spec:
Secondary Spec: Frost

Availability during the week:
mon-sun 7(15ish depending on if the boy goes to bed on time)-11 server (Later on weekends)

Any special engagements that may keep you from being on?:
I'm a single dad of a 6 year old.

Current/previous Guilds: Progression

Alt(and any guild they are in): Luschian (85 Rogue) Sekta (85 War). I think Luschian is in

Reason for leaving: Raid time is too early for me.

Raid experience:
Pre Cata:
Got my feet wet in MC just before TBC came out. In TBC: i cleared Kara, Mag, and Gru (on original war: Montag). Stopped playing for a while. WotLK: VoA, Naxx, OS, and EoE (on hunter: function). Quit again for RL and here I am.
Cata: Got a late start in Cata. Only raid experience I have is BH and I downed Nef (tanking nef) on 1st attempt (after watching the strat vid)

Do you have any issues with high graphics/AoE issue?:
No

Do you have a stable internet connections and what I kind of connection?: Yes. Cable? No idea but it's pretty fast.

Tell us about you: I'm a graphic designer (6 years deep on my career). I have full custody of my son who's 6. Since he was born, my used-to-be awesome social life has turned into WoW. I've been playing this game since vanilla (back when DG8 was around) and consider myself pretty decent at it. I do extensive research on EJ forums and really enjoy the DK class.
Back to top Go down
Wintrana

ilvl 365 Blood DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: ilvl 365 Blood DK   ilvl 365 Blood DK EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Thanks for your app, we will get back to you. If you have any questions, talk to Kaitain or Daleniika.
Back to top Go down

ilvl 365 Blood DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Omega Syndicate :: Applications :: Applications-
Jump to: